I didn't receive my student ID or application confirmation email

More than a month ago, I applied and did not receive my confirmation email due to a full inbox. I should have asked earlier, but is there a way to get the email re-sent to me? I've asked for help from the school, but they never got back to me with a solution.

Comments

• When will I receive it to do my orientation and pick my classes

• Hello Desirie,

I see that you were able to successfully submit your online admissions application for Mt San Antonio College on 8/04/2021 7:52PM. Now that you have successfully submitted your admissions application please allow 1 to 2 business days for the college to contact you with your student information; e.g. student ID #, registration times, assessment information, and orientation. If it has been more than 1-2 business days, please contact your colleges records/admissions department.

If you have any further questions or would like to make any changes to your submitted online admissions application please contact your college's Admissions and Records office.

• it wouldnt let me get in

• Hi 0808289,

Please clarify where you are not able to sign in. Is it the student portal for the college to register for your classes or your OpenCCC account to submit your admissions application.

• I submitted my application to this school august 4th and I never received a student ID number or a student email. Classes start next week and I haven't received that and a registration date

• Websites not easy to maneuver.

• Hello RHernandez,

I see that you were able to successfully submit your online admissions application for Los Angeles Trade Technical College at 8/04/2021 1:57PM. Now that you have successfully submitted your admissions application please allow 1 to 2 business days for the college to contact you with your student information; e.g. student ID #, registration times, assessment information, and orientation. If it has been more than 1-2 business days, please contact your colleges records/admissions department.

If you have any further questions or would like to make any changes to your submitted online admissions application please contact your college's Admissions and Records office.

Los Angeles Community College District

400 West Washington Boulevard , Los Angeles 90015-4108

www.lattc.edu

• On 9/3 I set up my LMC account with my high school Heritage High through the PUSH program, I was given my initial ID CCC0158

but I have not receive the second part needed to enroll and receive my credits, and I sent an email to [email protected]

I still haven't received an email, and my teacher needs for me to complete this before Friday Sept 24th

Can someone help me get set up, or send me he second email asap

I did used my mother's email, but my name is Minnea Taylor

• Hello Minnea,

I see that you were able to successfully submit your online admissions application for Los Medanos College on 9/03/2021 8:59 AM. Now that you have successfully submitted your admissions application please allow 1 to 2 business days for the college to contact you with your student information; e.g. student ID #, registration times, assessment information, and orientation. If it has been more than 1-2 business days, please contact your college's records/admissions department.

• llevo mucho tiempo tratando de obtener mi numero de estudiante y no me ha llegado

• Hola Destiny,

Veo que pudo enviar con éxito su solicitud de admisión en línea para Southwestern College el 10/11/2021 11:38AM. Ahora que ha enviado correctamente su solicitud de admisión, espere de 1 a 2 días hábiles para que el colegio se comunique con usted con su información de estudiante; p.ej. número de identificación del estudiante, horarios de inscripción, información de evaluación y orientación. Si han pasado más de 1 a 2 días hábiles, comuníquese con el departamento de registros / admisiones de su colegio.

Si tiene más preguntas o le gustaría hacer algún cambio en su solicitud de admisión en línea enviada, comuníquese con la oficina de Admisiones y Registros de su colegio.