edited April 3 in Apply To College

Hi, I am Iranian and now I live in Turkey and I want to come to the United States to get my bachelor's degree and now my diploma will be present in two months and I have now created an account and applied for admission but I do not have a visa I wanted to know if I Can I apply for a visa at the US Embassy and get there?


  • amirata
    edited April 3

  • Hello Amirata,

    We recommend reaching out to your community college international student program to find out where you can apply for a visa in order to be able to attend their college. They will be able to facilitate your questions and have resources for students wishing to attend college in the United States as International Students. You can also visit Fresno City College International Student Program website for resources available online regarding the enrollment process.

    International Student Program Office

    Fresno City College

    Student Services Building, Room 108

    Please feel free to call or email us if you have any questions. We are here to support you with the process.

    Phone: 559.442.8256

    Email: FCC International Admissions

Sign In or Register to comment.