Accidentally Applied to Community College

I applied to PCC thinking that I was going to be given acceptance and then have the choice to choose whether or not I would go there. I am planning to go to Cal Poly Pomona and do not wish to become a student at Pasadena Community College. Is there any way I can undo the mistake I made?


  • Hi Jordan,

    Once your application has been submitted, unfortunately there is no way to reverse/undo the mistake as the college is not able to cancel or delete the application. If you no longer wish to attend Pasadena City College, you can always contact them at [email protected] and let them know you have already submitted your admissions application but changed your mind and will be attending another college instead. Thank You and please let me know if you have any other questions.