For College-specific Issues
Please reach out to your college for questions regarding your Student ID, Student Portal login, Financial Aid, Student Email, Transcripts, Course Registration and Counseling Appointments. Click the link to find to your college's Admissions Office Helpdesk.

For Account Recovery & CCCApply Issues
Phone: (877) 247-4836 or Email: [email protected] 
TTY Phone Number (for the Hearing Impaired Only): (877) 836-9332

Can I change my college in for the same term if I applied to the wrong one.


I applied to ELAC looking for a specific class this summer to come to find they were not going to offer it. I then realized that WLAC was offering it but I was not able to since it was for the same term in the same district. Is there anything I can do?