For College-specific Issues
Please reach out to your college for questions regarding your Student ID, Student Portal login, Financial Aid, Student Email, Transcripts, Course Registration and Counseling Appointments. Click the link to find to your college's Admissions Office Helpdesk.

For Account Recovery & CCCApply Issues
Phone: (877) 247-4836 or Email: [email protected] 
TTY Phone Number (for the Hearing Impaired Only): (877) 836-9332

Can I change college?

I already applied to Golden West College and attended the orientation, and now I want to apply to OCC instead of Golden West. Is there anyway to do this?


  • Hello @annguyen

    Since Golden West College is in the Coast Community College District, you can contact Orange Coast College Admissions office and let them know you would like to enroll with them and you already applied to GWC. They will take the necessary steps to get you enrolled and provide you with your student information. I have provided the contact information for OCC below.

    Orange Coast College

    2701 Fairview Road

    Costa Mesa, CA

    (714) 432-5072