For College-specific Issues
Please reach out to your college for questions regarding your Student ID, Student Portal login, Financial Aid, Student Email, Transcripts, Course Registration and Counseling Appointments.

For Account Recovery & CCCApply Issues
Phone: (877) 247-4836 or Email: [email protected] 
TTY Phone Number (for the Hearing Impaired Only): (877) 836-9332

Can I be given a scholarship and student visa to sturdy in your college

Hi my name is modou Lamin Jawo I am from the Gambia the smiling coast of weat Africa I lost my parents and I was living with my grandmother. When my parents died I couldn't have any one to pay my fees for me at college so I have to drop out to help my family. I want your collage to give me a schoolers hip and a student visa to sturdy in your collage so that I can change my family situation. Your help is highly needed thank you.

Best Answer

  • Casey
    Answer ✓


    Unfortunately we aren't able to provide you with scholarship information. You would need to contact the colleges financial aid office directly to see if there is any aid available to you.

    Thank you,


  • Your Assistance is highly needed .

    I believe to study agriculture to eradicate poverty in my country