For College-specific Issues
Please reach out to your college for questions regarding your Student ID, Student Portal login, Financial Aid, Student Email, Transcripts, Course Registration and Counseling Appointments.

For Account Recovery & CCCApply Issues
Phone: (877) 247-4836 or Email: [email protected] 
TTY Phone Number (for the Hearing Impaired Only): (877) 836-9332

Why am I having trouble registering

I'm having a really hard time with my

Comments

• Hi @jenny2770,

Can you clarify if you are having troubles with registering for your classes or your OpenCCC account and what type of trouble you are needing help with.

• I am having trouble creating an account and registration

• Hi @Educationispower111,

Please contact our helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can assist you with your issue not being able to create your account.

• I am having difficulty creating an account, mentioned that Existing account already but I totally forgot if I registered I don't have the username and password and can't remember. Thank you

• Hello @RachelSotoRomero31

If you need assistance with accessing your OpenCCC/CCCApply account please reach out to the California Community College Helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 agents are standing by to assist you with your questions 24 hours a day 7 days a week or by email at [email protected].

• erpo
    edited January 30

I am having problems with registration.

• Hi @erpo,

Can you let me know what problems you are having with your registration. Are you having issues with the admissions application/your OpenCCC account or registering for your classes?

• i want to apply to your collage but there is some problem with your registration.

• Hi @Abera,

Can you let me know what the registration problem is so that I can correctly assist you?

• i think this schollarship is free from any fees or payment.