For College-specific Issues
Please reach out to your college for questions regarding your Student ID, Student Portal login, Financial Aid, Student Email, Transcripts, Course Registration and Counseling Appointments.

For Account Recovery & CCCApply Issues
Phone: (877) 247-4836 or Email: [email protected] 
TTY Phone Number (for the Hearing Impaired Only): (877) 836-9332

Enroll at Laney And Merritt?

I am interested in taking classes at Laney College and Merritt College. The CCC account will not let me complete my Merritt college application because it says I already applied to Laney. Is it possible to enroll in both so I can take both classes in the same semester? Each of the classes I'm interested in is unique to that school and not available at the other.

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi @JB8,

Both Laney & Merritt are two colleges from the same district. Your one application to Laney College is the same thing as to Merritt. Since these two colleges are from the same district, you can take classes at both campus. I would suggest that you contact the admissions office for Merritt and let them know you have submitted an application to Laney and find out how you can complete your enrollment with Merritt to register for classes at their campus.