For College-specific Issues
Please reach out to your college for questions regarding your Student ID, Student Portal login, Financial Aid, Student Email, Transcripts, Course Registration and Counseling Appointments.

For Account Recovery & CCCApply Issues
Phone: (877) 247-4836 or Email: [email protected] 
TTY Phone Number (for the Hearing Impaired Only): (877) 836-9332

Recover my account

Trying to recover my account but I want to use a new email to access it

Comments

• Hello @EmmanuelleCDolce

If you need assistance with accessing your existing OpenCCC/CCCApply account please reach out to the California Community College Helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 2 agents are standing by to assist you with your questions 24 hours a day 7 days a week or by email at [email protected].

• Hello I do not remember both my password and username is there any way they can be changed? Thank you

• Hello @cm012404

If you need assistance with accessing your OpenCCC/CCCApply account please reach out to the California Community College Helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 24 agents are standing by to assist you with your questions hours a day 7 days a week or by email at [email protected].

• I’m trying to recover my account but It’s linked to an old phone number

• Mee
    Mee
    edited January 9

Hell I can not use this mail anymoe.

So I can not login and I can not apply class

I want to change my email address

• Hi @vargasjose02,

Since you no longer have access to your old telephone number, please contact our helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can verify that you are the account holder and help you update your phone number to recover your account.

• Hi @Mee,

If you would like to change your email address, please contact our helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can verify that you are the account holder and help you change/update your email address.

• @jjwendell48

Please use the steps below to recover your password. If you experience any difficulties please call our Helpdesk at 877-247-4836.

1.) Go to www.cccapply.org and type the name of the college and click 'Apply'

2.) Click Sign In.

3.) Select 'Recover Account' and enter your last name and date of birth. 

4.) You will be asked to select a way to receive a verification code based on the contact information listed on your OpenCCC account.

5.) If an account is not found, or your information is no longer valid, please call our Helpdesk.

If you are not able to recover your account, please call the Helpdesk where agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.