For College-specific Issues
Please reach out to your college for questions regarding your Student ID, Student Portal login, Financial Aid, Student Email, Transcripts, Course Registration and Counseling Appointments.

For Account Recovery & CCCApply Issues
Phone: (877) 247-4836 or Email: [email protected] 
TTY Phone Number (for the Hearing Impaired Only): (877) 836-9332

I made a mistake on my application but it was already submitted with the error, how can I edit my a


  • Hi sir i want to cancel my applocation which is already submitted idk want to attand any course

  • I currently do have an error on my app and was wondering if there was a way to cancel the application and resubmit one?

  • Angelica
    edited January 6

    Hello @Hmmcharg

    Once your application has been submitted you or your college will not be able to edit the information on the actual application that was submitted. We recommend contacting your Admissions and Records and letting them know the information that was wrong and they will inform you if the information on their end can be updated or if it needs to be corrected.

    You can find your college's Admissions and Records contact information on this list.