For College-specific Issues
Please reach out to your college for questions regarding your Student ID, Student Portal login, Financial Aid, Student Email, Transcripts, Course Registration and Counseling Appointments.

For Account Recovery & CCCApply Issues
Phone: (877) 247-4836 or Email: [email protected] 
TTY Phone Number (for the Hearing Impaired Only): (877) 836-9332

Application Problems

I applied to Laney college 2 weeks ago and a couple days later received a message that my application needed verification because it had been flagged as spam. I submitted the form requested over email about 7 days ago. I responded a few days ago to verify the information was received, and have attempted to call and email admissions at Laney and also via the peralta admissions email. I haven't been able to get a response. I understand the admissions must be overwhelmed, but I'm having other friends apply and get accepted immediately. I'm worried that my application is in limbo and I'll miss the chance to enroll in the classes I'm hoping to take.

Is there anyone who I can talk to about this?

Best Answer

• Tee
    Tee
    Answer ✓

Hi @JB8,

Unfortunately, the only person or department that you need to talk to to resolve your application issue is the admissions office since they are the department of the college that processes admissions application for enrollment. I don't know of any other ways to contact the admissions office when they are not responding any emails or phone calls except to go in person. I would suggest to continue to email and make phone calls to the admissions office while filing a complaint to the Dean of Student Services.

Answers

• I can't submit my application because it comes back, " College is not accepting emails with . or +"

Can you explain

• @deguzi

Please update your email address on your OpenCCC account to remove the period between the n and f in your email address. Gmail does not recognize periods therefore you will still continue to receive all of your email correspondence from your college. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

• ram79
    edited January 23

Hi, I'm stuck filling out application. The system has not option to enter birthdate, after I choose, month, day and year, the calendar stays on screen without taking information just

entered...

• Stuck entering birthday ... any help ?

• Hello @ram79

Please reach out to our support agents available 24 hours a day to assist you with this over the phone at the California College Helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 24 hours a day 7 days a week agents are standing by to assist you with your questions or by email at [email protected].