For College-specific Issues
Please reach out to your college for questions regarding your Student ID, Student Portal login, Financial Aid, Student Email, Transcripts, Course Registration and Counseling Appointments.

For Account Recovery & CCCApply Issues
Phone: (877) 247-4836 or Email: [email protected] 
TTY Phone Number (for the Hearing Impaired Only): (877) 836-9332

recover

i need help recovering my account ive tried so many times and it keeps saying i cant no longer log in

Comments

• Hi @jdiaz263,

I've created a helpdesk ticket for you and sent you an email. Please check and contact me for help with recovering your account.

• I’m having problems recovering my password, and the email the support system is sending my recovery information is incorrect, and doesn’t even match the email, I’m receiving information regarding my application being accepted.

im attaching a screenshot.

• Hello @mxj9797

For one on one assistance with you with accessing your OpenCCC/CCCApply account please reach out to the California Community College Helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 24 agents are standing by to assist you with your questions hours a day 7 days a week or by email at [email protected].

• Trying to create an account and its saying I have an account already associated with my email. The number for text verification code is not one I can ever remember having. Please help.

• I am trying to recover my old account and it won't let me make a new one or recover my old one. How do I recover my old one?

• Hello @Joannas99 and @ettiovadia123

If you need assistance with accessing your OpenCCC/CCCApply account please reach out to the California Community College Helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 24 agents are standing by to assist you with your questions hours a day 7 days a week or by email at [email protected].