For College-specific Issues
Please reach out to your college for questions regarding your Student ID, Student Portal login, Financial Aid, Student Email, Transcripts, Course Registration and Counseling Appointments.

For Account Recovery & CCCApply Issues
Phone: (877) 247-4836 or Email: [email protected] 
TTY Phone Number (for the Hearing Impaired Only): (877) 836-9332

I have an issue of signing in with the account I had from before…

Hello everyone, I have also issues with recovery of the account I can’t figure out how to recover my account and I don’t know what is causing it. Is it from old passwords? I also can’t remember what kind of day of birth I put when I was creating an account…

Answers

• Hello @Vadim

To better assist you, please reach out to the California Community Colleges Help Desk at 1-877-247-4836 24 hours a day 7 days a week or by email at [email protected].

• The phone support sent my the recovery link for me to change the password but since I registered an old email( icloud)( that is old app on its own that can or does not always get updated with the phone updates) I’m still waiting for the email to come though… it has a long time most of the time delay. I’m seriously changing it when i can log in again…

• Hello @Vadim

Please reach out to the California Community Colleges Help Desk at 1-877-247-4836 24 hours a day 7 days a week or by email at [email protected] for assistance with your account recovery.

• I will get a call back from expert i think what i heard from the phone call i made. And hopefully they will help me in recovery and in time.

• Can you help with any kind of info? Other then repeated the answer x2? Or that is only from emails and phone calls?

• Hello @Vadim

It is always best to reach out to the helpdesk to speak the agents who can assist you with your questions one on one, they will be able to get into more details than can be provided on a public forum and also assist you with other questions specific to you.

• Helpppppppppppppppp

i can’t sign in helpppppppppppppppppppp

this system don’t let me sign in and if I try to create a new account it says that I’m in the system all ready. Helpppppppppppppppp

• Angelica
    edited January 6

Hello @gmzmrth

If you need assistance with accessing your OpenCCC/CCCApply account please reach out to the California Community College Helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 agents are standing by to assist you with your questions 24 hours a day 7 days a week or by email at [email protected].