I want to apply for masters or a diploma how can I go about it

Hi my name is Madu odinaka and I want to apply for admission in your school for diploma in business management and I am from Nigeria I can I go about it


  • Hi @odi,

    A California Community College only offers an associate's degree and certificate of achievement but no master's degree or diploma. If you want to apply to a community college in California, please follow the steps below to create your OpenCCC account so you can submit your admissions application. Your college will also require other documents to be submitted since you will be an international student. I suggest you contact the international student office to find out what specific documents you will need to submit to complete your enrollment and registration.

    1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org

    2.) Enter the name of your college and click the 'Apply' link

    3.) Select 'Create an Account.' Enter your email to receive a verification code you will be required to enter to get started.

    4.) After entering your verification code, move forward with creating your OpenCCC account.

    5.) Once your OpenCCC account is created, login and select 'Start a New Application' to begin online application.

     Once you have submitted an application to a college it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive your student ID and enrollment information. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.