my account

I tried to to sigh up and it says my acount already exists and I tried to to sign in but it says that it didn't identify can some help me how can I fix my account? please

Answers

• And also my username

• me too it said my pw was in a leak via microsoft and google, just about 30 mins ago

• Hello @JOHNSON_JAPRE_XAVIER @bdownes25

Please reach out to the California Community Colleges Help Desk at 1-877-247-4836 24 hours a day 7 days a week or by email at [email protected]. Please provide the following to assist with locating your account to assist you with your account recovery. Please DO NOT respond to this post with your information, or we will have to take down your post to protect your privacy.

Full Name (First Middle Last):

Old Email Contact (if known):

Current Email:

Old Phone on account (if known):

Current Mobile Number:

College Applying To:

CCCID if known:

• Hi,

I am a returning student. My last class was Feb. when the pandemic started in 2019.

I am trying to enroll in school again, and i am unable to use my student identification et.

My student ID is 884937453

My Name is Toni Mendez

My email address is [email protected]

Can you assist me in recovering my account.

Thank you.

• Hello @Mendeztr

I see you were able to access your OpenCCC account. Please allow the college 1-2 business days to process your application and email your student information to you. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you,