Wrong Income for Community College Application

I had inputted the wrong income for my community college, Consume River. Is there a way to change it or will there be fines that I have to pay?


  • Hi @KaneVue,

    If you put the wrong income, I would suggest that you contact your college's financial aid office to correct the income. This way, they are able to process your application accordingly to your income.