How can I apply for college at Victor Valley community.

I am trying to apply for college at Victor Valley and i wanted to know how I can take the assessment and register for classes. I would also like to apply for financial aid.

Answers

• Please advise as soon as possible so that I can register for the next semester.

• Hello @classiccarsroute66

If you have never created an OpenCCC account and applied to any of our California Community Colleges, please use the steps provided below to get started. If you have an existing OpenCCC account and need access to it, please call our Helpdesk at 877-247-4836 where agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org

2.) From the drop down menu on the right hand side select the college you are applying to, and click 'Apply' link, and you will be directed to OpenCCC.

3.) Select 'Create an Account.' Enter your email to receive a verification code you will be required to enter to get started.

4.) After entering your verification code, move forward with creating your OpenCCC account.

5.) Once your OpenCCC account is created, login and select 'Start a New Application' to begin online application.

Once you have submitted an application to a college it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive your student ID and enrollment information. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.