Account recovery

I cannot recover my account

Answers

• Hi @Whyun0

Please call our 24/7 helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can verify that you are the account holder and help you recover your account. Thank You.

• Been trying to enroll to Cal bright IT Support Program all afternoon. I have a CCC. which I had just changed its password successfully. It's asking me for my username, I have the right username. I just want to submit my application.//I also was able to fill out the application form until "submission" step.I have check the consent boxes but there's isn't an key indicator to submit such. Please help.

• Hi @therisema468

Are you not seeing the submit button on the application? If so, because the application is not displaying the submit button, unfortunately, you'll need to delete the application and start over with a new one so that when you reach the end of the application, the submit button will appear.

• Hi, I can not recover my account

• Hello @omran

If your email address is still valid, and following the steps provided below do not allow you to recover your password, please call our Helpdesk so an agent can assist you. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 877-247-4836.

1.) Go to www.cccapply.org and select your college from the drop down menu and click 'Apply'

2.) Click Sign In.

3.) Select 'Recover Account' and enter your last name and date of birth. 

4.) You will be asked to select a way to receive a verification code based on the contact information listed on your OpenCCC account.

5.) If an account is not found, or your information is no longer valid, please call our Helpdesk.

If you are not able to recover your account, please call the Helpdesk where agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.