Recover my account

Hi I'm trying to apply but when I try to sign in it says my account exists.. how do I recover my log in account

Answers

• @Nancy1993

Please call the Helpdesk so that an agent can assist you with recovering your OpenCCC account. You can reach us at 877-247-4836 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

• trying to recover my old account from reedley college but cant remember my email i used

• @Leonardschool

Please call the Heldpesk. Our agents are staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and will be able to assist you with your account recovery. You can reach us at 877-247-4836.

• how do I recover my account

• I need to recover my account.

• I am trying to recover my account but I do not have access to the email.

• @christine112726 @IsaiasRivera24 @marvin52

Please use the steps below to recover your OpenCCC account. If your information on your account is no longer valid and you do not see an option to receive your validation code, please call the Helpdesk so an agent can assist you with updating your information. You can reach us at 877-247-4836 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

1.) Go to www.cccapply.org and select your college from the drop down menu and click 'Apply'

2.) Click Sign In.

3.) Select 'Recover Account' and enter your last name and date of birth. 

4.) You will be asked to select a way to receive a verification code based on the contact information listed on your OpenCCC account.

5.) If an account is not found, or your information is no longer valid, please call our Helpdesk.

If you are not able to recover your account, please call the Helpdesk where agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Thank you,

• Hi, i want to get online study application done, and I need help

• Hello @Omadeniyi7

Please reach out to the California Community Colleges Help Desk at 1-877-247-4836 or by email at [email protected]. and provide the following to assist with locating your account to assist you with your account recovery. Please DO NOT respond to this post with your information, or we will have to take down your post to protect your privacy.

Full Name (First Middle Last):

Old Email Contact (if known):

Current Email:

Old Phone on account (if known):

Current Mobile Number:

College Applying To:

CCCID if known: