Admission ???

How long does it takes to get admission decision ? I applied since 07/14/2022 and I'm still haven't heard back from admission.

It's first within 1 - 2 business days, but nothing yet. I want to enroll for classes for the Fall Semester 2022 not admission yet. any problem?

thank you

Answers

• Hi @fav22

I show your application has been downloaded and received by Laney College on 7/14/22. Please reach out to their admissions department at [email protected] so that a staff member can provide you with updates on your submitted application.

• Thank you @Tee

Thank you I just did, hopefully they response to this one.

I did reached out to them through this [email protected] email multiple times but still no response.

Thanks Again

• Hi @fav22

It looks like you are not emailing Laney College admissions directly. Please make sure you are emailing  [email protected] and not [email protected] since this is the college to which you actually submitted your application too.

• Thank you @Tee , I did sent them email from your message, but haven't heard from them.

Hopefully they response thank you again

• they tell you go on line apply,all it does now is take me around in around to where im lost.

• @monie

I see your OpenCCC account has been created. Please use the steps below to begin your enrollment application by signing back into your OpenCCC account. Let us know if you have any questions.

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org

2.) From the drop down menu select the college you are applying to and click 'Apply'.

3.) You will be directed to OpenCCC to Sign In or Create Account.

4.) From here, you will click Start a New Application to apply.

Once you have submitted an application it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive a student ID and enrollment information from your college. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.