Trying to recover account

Hi I’m trying to register for bc classes but I have an old account from my days in middle school I believe, I no longer have access to the account, it was a school email.

Comments

• please need help to register and i cant remember my email password

• Hi @fear9925 and @babyfunny

For assistance in recovering your OpenCCC account so that you can submit your application online to your colleges, please contact our 24/7 helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can verify that you are the account holder and assist you in recovering your username/password.

• Do you have an email for that? I have the same problem where it was for my high school and I can't get in because it was a school email. I had to create a new account with CCC. Can I just delete the old one then please?

• @tonja

I have deleted your post because this is a public forum and we do not want students personal information to be seen. I was able to locate your account, however since your email address is no longer valid, please call our Helpdesk so an agent can assist you with recovering your OpenCCC account. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 877-247-4836.

Thank you,

• @lochnissa

Please call our Helpdesk so an agent can assist you with your request. Our agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 877-247-4836.

Thank you,