Cannot Recover Account

I have been trying to register for the fall classes, but I forgot my passwords for the previous account I have made. So, I tried to create a new account, but it shows that an account already exists with my personal information. When I tried to recover my email it sends a verification code to an email that it is not mine. What should I do?

Answers

• Yes, I am trying to register for credit classes as well for Fall 2022 and trying to reapply. Please assist.

• Hello @2skfang

Please reach out to the California Community Colleges Help Desk at 1-877-247-4836 24 hours a day 7 days a week or by email at [email protected]. Please provide the following to assist with locating your account to assist you with your account recovery. Please DO NOT respond to this post with your information, or we will have to take down your post to protect your privacy.

Full Name (First Middle Last):

Old Email Contact (if known):

Current Email:

Old Phone on account (if known):

Current Mobile Number:

College Applying To:

CCCID if known:

• Hello

Can not recover my account. It doesn’t recognize my personal information. Please help.

Thank you

• Hi @Tigtal12

Please contact our 24/7 helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 so that we can verify that you are the account holder to update your account with your current email and also assist you with logging into your account.

• I tried recovering my account but it shows my date of birth is being placed in the wrong order and it is not.

• Hi @Lmarti

Can you provide me a screenshot so that I can see what you mean by your DOB is being placed in the wrong order?