Notice: OpenCCC Maintenance Today, June 30, 2022 - 12:00 PM PST

OpenCCC Student Account System Production Release Today, June 30, 2022

A Student Success Suite (SSS) Production hotfix will be released today, Thursday, June 30, 2022, starting at noon. This zero-downtime hotfix is for the following SSS products:

• OpenCCC Student Account System

This release updates the Student Account System to support single-sign-on (SSO) logins from third-party systems such as CVC Course Exchange.

Comments

• I try to log in to my account but it says it's a wrong password and I already change it a few times. also, I put recover account and it says it was an error and it's not able to identify my account.

• The same is happening to me i have been trying to log in for the past few hours and have changed my passwords a few times also but it keeps saying wrong password and wont let me log in and even said a couple of times that i was locked out of my account for suspicious activity.

• Hi @Victormjc8 and @Smadrigal14

Since both of you cannot login, I've created a helpdesk ticket so that I can assist you individually with logging into your account. Please check your email and reply back to me so that I can help you with your correct password to sign in.

• Alita
    edited July 6

Edit: Nvm right after I posted this and checked Canvas again, it let me in. I can't believe it.

• @Alita

Thank you for letting us know you were able to successfully log into Canvas.

Thank you,

This discussion has been closed.