How do i log into my account to register for the fall semester classes?

I need help logging on to register for the fall semester of 2022.

Answers

• Hi @Reenie46

Please contact your college for your username/password to sign in to the student portal account. You also submitted your application yesterday so you can't register for classes yet. Typically, your college will allow you to register for classes once your application has been processed and you have completed all the steps to registration including assessment and orientation. If you have any questions about this or when you can register for classes, please contact the admissions office. Thank You.

• I have been a student a few years ago with student number 122941. Now have trouble signing in to register. What happened? Is the office physically open. I like to register for Fall Classes before they close.

Christa McDonnell

714-227-9723

Thanks!

• @ChristaMcDonnell

It appears you have an existing account that needs to be updated with your current email address. Please call our Helpdesk so an agent can assist you with password recovery and update your email address so that you can submit your new enrollment application. You can reach us at 877-247-4836 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Thank you,

• trying to open account to register for MATURE DRIVER one day, class 8/20/22.

• @ALH12101951

Please use the steps below to begin your enrollment application. If you have any questions, please call our Helpdesk at 877-247-4836 where agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org

2.) From the drop down menu select the college you are applying to and click 'Apply'.

3.) You will be directed to OpenCCC to Sign In or Create Account.

4.) From here, you will click Start a New Application to apply.

Once you have submitted an application it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive a student ID and enrollment information from your college. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.

• Thank you this helped alot

• @Thechosenone

Thank you for your feedback. Have a great day.