Application

I tried to apply serval times but it doesn’t allow me log in because it says i dont have an account under my email and when i try to remake an account it says that i do have an account under my username.

Comments

• Hi @Lesliemarez1

I have emailed you from [email protected] Please check your inbox and reply to my request so I can try to assist with your account recovery.

Thank you,

• I’m trying to apply online and it says I already have an account. When I try to update my information it says I need to recover my account even though I have already done so.

• Hi @Court626

I have emailed you from [email protected] Please check your inbox and reply to my request so I can try to assist with your account recovery.

Thank you,

• I am trying to sign in with my old account because it says it exists, but then it says error...

• Having the same problem as @Court626.

• Hi @elijahs

Please call the Helpdesk so that an agent can assist you with recovering your OpenCCC account. You can reach us at 877-247-4836 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Thank you,

• @rsalazar

Thank you,