Trying to create an account

I've been trying for days to create a stupid account and the stupid program just won't work! I'm super frustrated because I wasn't able to apply/register or do anything to get a class that I needed. Please help.

Comments

• Hey how do you create a account

• Hello @baddest

Below are the steps on how to create an OpenCCC account and apply to the college: 

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org 

2.) From the drop down menu on the right hand side select the college you are applying to, and click 'Apply' link, and you will be directed to the college’s Admissions page. 

3.) Select the online application link(s) on the Admissions page, you will then be directed to OpenCCC. 

4.) Select 'Create an Account.' Enter your email to receive a verification code you will be required to enter.

5.) After entering your verification code, move forward with creating your OpenCCC account. 

6.) Once your OpenCCC account is created, login and select 'Start a New Application' link to begin online application.

Once you have submitted an application to a college it can take 1-2 business days for you to receive your student ID and enrollment information. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.

• Hello @Micaiah

Please reach out to our Helpdesk [email protected] and provide the following so that an agent can assist you with your questions one on one. Please DO NOT respond to this post, or we will have to take down your post to protect your privacy.

Full Name:

Old Email Contact if known:

Current Email:

Old phone on account if known:

Current Mobile Phone Number:

College Applying To:

DOB:

CCCID if known: