I'm having trouble submitting an application

Every time I try to log in it says" your account info is not found in our system" but at the same time when I try to register to make an account, it says "your account information is already being in use please recover the account" and then when I put in my information it now says contact support. I'm like what the heck is even going on because I'm trying to apply to summer classes but this whole login process is confusing I'm hoping I can talk to someone about this and get through my application process to be able to register this summer since the deadline is this week

Answers

• Hi @Anthony_Castillo826

I see you created your OpenCCC account back in 2018. If you still have access to your gmail, you should be able to go over to the college's website, and on the application sign-in page, enter your Gmail then select forgot password for the system to send you a verification code. After entering the verification code, you will then update/choose a new password for your account. If you need additional assistance and would like to speak to an Agent about recovering your account, please call our 24/7 helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836.