I cannot login and see my transcripts or my unofficial grades.

It just tells me to contact support. However, I can log into canvas but not in my Peralta to check my transcripts.

Tagged:

Answers

• @10118187

Please call our Helpdesk if you are unable to log into your OpenCCC account to submit your enrollment application. Our agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are not trying to submit an enrollment application and you are just trying to obtain your transcripts, I suggest contacting the colleges records/admissions office so they can get them to you.

Thank you,

• I have already taken quite a few classes at West Los Angeles, I'm trying to get back into West Los Angeles, but it's been 8 yrs since I took a Class, so how do I get back in and get My transcripts and start back up?

• Hi @Jimblood66

Generally speaking, if you are looking to return to a college that you have already attended, you just need to submit a new application for the semester that you will be going back. Once your application has been submitted, the college will email you back with instructions on the next step of the enrollment process. If you need assistance with this whole process, I recommend that you schedule an appointment with an academic counselor at the college. Thank You.