Issue with Recovering OpenCCC Account - DOB is invalid

Hi,

I have run into an issue with recovering an existing account, as it is saying my date of birth is invalid, even though I am inputting the date in the correct MM/DD/YYYY format. What steps can I take to resolve this? Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,

I am also having the same issue with trying to recover account and it's saying the DOB in written invalid, but I inputted like it said to.

• Has this issue been resolved?

• Hi @laksha

I see you were able to recover your account and submitted your application on 5/15/22. Please let me know if you have any other questions or issues that I can assist you with.

• Hi @jan4th

Can you try using a different browser and or incognito window and let me know if your DOB is still invalid or if you can recover your account? Also, if you need additional help with recovering your account, please feel free to contact our helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 or by email at [email protected]

• Tee
    Tee
    edited May 16

Hi @jayeazy,

The issue has been resolved. However, if it is not resolved, please submit a screenshot so that our helpdesk can take a look into the problem again and fix the issue.