How to create a California Community Colleges' account?

I have been trying to create an account to take a course this summer but after I enter my password the account doesn't continue. A red bar that says "Need help?" pops up and I've tried both my phone and my email. Both are unsuccessful.

Answers

• I have been trying to create an account to take a course this summer but after I enter my password the account doesn't continue. A red bar that says "Need help?" pops up and I've tried both my phone and my email. Both are unsuccessful.

• @alexakaryme7741 @quincy2022

Please call the Helpdesk so that an agent can assist you with account creation. We need to first determine that you do not have an existing OpenCCC account. You can reach us at 877-247-4836 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

• I have been trying to create an account to take a course this summer but after I enter my password the account doesn’t continue. I enter I agree and service.that open the window for my password is weak.

• HI @jaleh262626

Please be sure your password is at least 7 characters long, contains an upper case, lower case letter, a number and a special character. If you continue to receive the error, please call our Helpdesk so an agent can assist. You can reach us at 877-247-4836 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Thank you,