How long does it take to get accepted?

I am a returning student after I graduated from DVC last year. I am currently enrolled in a State University but I want to take a course at DVC over the summertime to save some money. I tried logging into my insite but it won't let me. I can't remember my old password either and it won't let me recover it. I assumed I just have to reapply again so I did. Could I still log into my insite or do I have to wait for my application to get approved and if so how long will it take? Thank you.

Answers

• Hi @spop

Please use the steps below to request your verification code and move forward with creating a new password. If you need any assistance, please call our Helpdesk.

If you have forgotten your Username and/or Password, please follow the steps provided below.

1.) Go to www.cccapply.org and select your college from the drop down menu and click 'Apply'

2.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page and click 'Sign In'

3.) Select 'Recover Account' and enter your last name and date of birth. 

4.) You will be prompted to select a way to receive a verification code based on the contact information listed on your OpenCCC account.

5.) If an account is not found, or your information is no longer valid, please call our Helpdesk.