Account Recovery

I need help accessing/ recovering my account. There is an old number in the system that I'm no longer using. I need assistance recovering my account a diffrent way. I wasnt given the option to recover my account via email.

Answers

• Hi @ncl_hdg

I see you were able to access your OpenCCC account. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

• When I was creating my account it said that I had a account already and I need to recover it .The thing is I don't use that email or phone number anymore so I can't recover the account.

• When I was creating my account it said that I had an account already and I need to recover it. The issue is that I don't have nor use that email and phone number no more so I can't recover my account. I need help please

• i forgot my password

• Hello @karol31martinez @LaylaWalker07

Please call the Helpdesk so that an agent can assist you with recovering your OpenCCC account and updating your OpenCCC account information. You can reach us at 877-247-4836 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Thank you,

• I created an account at Shasta College a long time ago, but I never became a student. I tried to recover that account but I couldn't. I tried to create a new AC using the same email address, the note saying that the email address is linked to a previously opened AC, but inactive. I don't now what to do. Please help, because the registration dateline is 05/13/22.

Thank you and regards,

Lily Brouette

• I made an account a few years ago and tried logging back in to apply for a new school but when trying to recover my account I was told “Sorry, we are unable to uniquely identify your account. contact a support representative.” But when I try to make a new account my phone number and email are already in use. Please help whenever is possible, thank you.

• Cant log in to my account

• @vcldbr0u3773

I was able to locate your OpenCCC account. Please use the steps to recover your account information and let me know if you experience any issues.

1.) Go to www.cccapply.org and select your college from the drop down menu and click 'Apply'

2.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page and click 'Sign In'

3.) Select 'Recover Account' and enter your last name and date of birth. 

4.) You will be prompted to select a way to receive a verification code based on the contact information listed on your OpenCCC account.

5.) If an account is not found, or your information is no longer valid, please call our Helpdesk.

Thank you,

• @rosemarie7

I have emailed you from [email protected] Please check your inbox and reply to my request so I can try to assist with your account recovery.

• @Terryparsons5

I was able to locate your OpenCCC account. Please use the steps to recover your account information and let me know if you experience any issues.

1.) Go to www.cccapply.org and select your college from the drop down menu and click 'Apply'

2.) Select the online application link(s) from the Admissions page and click 'Sign In'

3.) Select 'Recover Account' and enter your last name and date of birth. 

4.) You will be prompted to select a way to receive a verification code based on the contact information listed on your OpenCCC account.

5.) If an account is not found, or your information is no longer valid, please call our Helpdesk.

Thank you,