Recovering account

I’m trying to recover my account

Comments

• trying to recover my account.

• @Brittney77

I have emailed you from [email protected] Please check your inbox and reply to my request so I can try to assist with your account recovery.

• I am unable to recover my account.

• Hi @jfung

I see you have already successfully recovered your account and was able to submit your admissions application to Solano Community College on 4/25/22. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• I am unable to recover my account as well.

• Trying to recover my account.

• Hi @truonglybach

I've created a support ticket for you in regards to your account issue. Please check your inbox and reply back so that I can further assist you with recovering your account.

• Hi @cbell

Have you tried to self recover your account yet? If not, please try following the steps below to recover your account. If you cannot recover your account because you no longer have access to your old email or telephone number, please contact the OpenCCC helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 for assistance in updating your email and phone number so that you can self recover your account on your end.

• Hi I am trying to recover my account and its saying the format of my birthdate is wrong when I enter it

• Hello Im trying to recover my account but it cannot uniquely verify my identity

• @JulianGarcia03 @ajperry01 @juliepearce

Please reach out to our Helpdesk [email protected] and provide the following so that an agent can assist you with your questions one on one. Please DO NOT respond to this post, or we will have to take down your post to protect your privacy.

Full Name:

Old Email Contact if known:

Current Email:

Mobile Phone Number:

College Applying To:

DOB:

• Trying to recover my account

• I am trying to recover my account but my Email is not correct on recovery selection

• I successfully recovered my account to submit my application to CRC for this summer about 10 days ago but I haven't ben able to log back in to my CCC account ever since. I've attempted to recover my account multiple times and it seems like it works every time but when I try to use my new password it tells me the system doesn't recognize my password and or email

• Hello @maarten @JC94O @Isabellausher

Please reach out to our Helpdesk [email protected] and provide the following so that an agent can assist you with your questions one on one. Please DO NOT respond to this post, or we will have to take down your post to protect your privacy.

Full Name:

Old Email Contact if known:

Current Email:

Mobile Phone Number:

College Applying To:

DOB:

CCCID if known: