account recovery

when I type in my phone number it says there is already an account associated with it, but when I type my last name and date of birth it says there are no accounts matching that information. What do I do?

Answers

• I am having the same issue at the moment.

• @IsabellaG @PresLake

I have emailed you from [email protected] Please check your inbox and reply to my request so I can try to assist with your account recovery.

• I also need help loging in to my account it said my birthday format was wrong and that i already have an account but how do i pay my fees and reopen my account?

• Hello I’m trying to recover my account but when I put in my birthdate and last name it says no account available

• @eveliacard @juliepearce

I have emailed you from [email protected] Please check your inbox and reply to my request so I can try to assist with your account recovery.

• Hello,

I am trying to long in and recover my account so I can proceed with registration. Kindly help.

Thank you,

• I tried to create an account but it says my account already exists, so I Tried to recover my account, but it says it can't find me based on the information given.

Please help!

Thank you,

• I am in the same boat as everyone else. I am trying to long in and recover my account so I can proceed with registration.

Thank you,

• I am unable to login to my account . I enter my email address and it says it cannot find my account, but I try to create an account using the bsame email and it says an account already exists!!

• I am trying to log into my account but it was created under an old email I no longer have access to. I would like to proceed with registration and I also can't get help from the phone number, please help!

Thank you,

• Same issue, trying to create account and marked as existing, then when trying to recover the system cant find me through my last name and date of birth

• @harryllamas @L_Samuel @heidramor @dryan15 @jordanhernandez1 @Coffee2233

Please reach out to our Helpdesk [email protected] and provide the following so that an agent can assist you with your questions one on one. Please DO NOT respond to this post, or we will have to take down your post to protect your privacy.

Full Name:

Old Email Contact if known:

Current Email:

Mobile Phone Number:

College Applying To:

DOB:

CCCID if known: