Cannot login into my account

Hello there, need help resetting my log in information. I tried creating a login and I received a message saying that I already have an account, but that was a long time ago and no longer have that email address, this is why I tried creating another log in.

Thank you very much!

Comments

• @susu1111

I have emailed you from [email protected] requesting some additional information from you. Please check your email and respond with the information we are needing.

Thank you,

• Hi, yesterday I was creating a new account for the very first time but it said that this account already existed so I tried to log in but it then said this information can’t be found. And recover account also didn’t work for me.

Thank you!!!

• Hi @chloesh

I have emailed you from [email protected] Please refer to your inbox for some additional information being requested. Once you provide us with the requested information, we can assist with your account recovery.

Thank you,

• Can’t log in

• Hello @leon87

Please reach out to our Helpdesk [email protected] and provide the following so that an agent can assist you with your questions one on one. Please DO NOT respond to this post, or we will have to take down your post to protect your privacy.

Full Name:

Old Email Contact if known:

Current Email:

Mobile Phone Number:

College Applying To:

DOB:

CCCID if known: