All formats for entering primary phone number receive "invalid Phone number" message

Answers

• Hi @yungbihn

Please make sure you are using Chrome for your browser and if this does not work, please send us a screen shot of the error message to [email protected]

Thank you,

• I am having the same issue. I try to enter my phone number, and no matter what form I try, it continues to give me the same "Invalid Phone Number" error message. I am trying to create this account using my email. I do get a verification code, but the phone number is REQUIRED to complete the account creation. I have tired Firefox and Microsoft Edge. I do not have Chrome, and don't particularly want to install Chrome. Frankly, it's ridiculous that a website only works with one browser. Further, in reading through the comments, it appears that many other people have this same problem, and that using Chrome didn't resolve the problem. At this point, I can not move forward with the Open CCC account, and therefore I can not apply to any CCC. Please address this problem.

• Hi @kelton,

A phone number is not required to create your OpenCCC account. You can create your account without entering a phone number. Our online services and applications do work on other browsers but we do our user testing and compatibility testing on Google Chrome.

Once you create an account, you can always go back and edit your account so you can add your phone number to your OpenCCC account.