How can I update my new email to the system and recover my password?

I tried to re-apply to SMC (its. been over 2 years), but I was given a message that said I had an exciting account after i provided all of my information to reapply. It says it will send me a password to verify my existing SMC account but i cant log into that email because it says it was disabled.

So I cant recover my CCC account and reset the password, but the email attached is no longer in use. How can I update my new email to the system and recover my password/account - reapply.

It also noted to reapply to use a new email and not my SMC one but when i do that i end up with the same issues.

Answers

• Hi @RayStClaire

I have emailed you requesting additional information so that I can assist you with recovering your OpenCCC account. Please refer to your inbox for an email from [email protected]

Thank you,

• thank you! i just responded.

• I have the same problem--my email that was attached to this account no longer exists. Please help!

Thanks,

R Cribley

• Hello @rc426

Please reach out to the California Community Colleges Help Desk at 1-877-247-4836 24 hours a day 7 days a week or by email at [email protected] for assistance with your account recovery.