For College-specific Issues
Please reach out to your college for questions regarding your Student ID, Student Portal login, Financial Aid, Student Email, Transcripts, Course Registration and Counseling Appointments.

For Account Recovery & CCCApply Issues
Phone: (877) 247-4836 or Email: [email protected] 
TTY Phone Number (for the Hearing Impaired Only): (877) 836-9332

Im unable to sign into my California Community College account

I'm currently trying to apply for the Rcc fall semester as a first-time college student, however, when logging in since I have already applied for dual enrollment here, it says the default password given to me that I have never changed is invalid. Then when I try to recover my account, it asks for the date of birth and my last name and it says that my answers are also wrong there. I'm really confused about what I'm supposed to do now since the site told me to come here and ask for help.

Answers

• olbecepng
    edited April 2022

• Hello @olbecepng

The best way to get assistance with this is to provide the following information to the helpdesk and an agent will reach out to assist you directly with your questions.

Please reach out to our Helpdesk [email protected] and provide the following so that an agent can assist you with your questions one on one. Please DO NOT respond to this post, or we will have to take down your post to protect your privacy.

Full Name:

Old Email Contact if known:

Current Email:

Mobile Phone Number:

College Applying To:

DOB: