Error Submitting Application

It says, "We are currently not accepting applications from temporary email domains. Please change your email address to a permanent email before submitting your application." when I am using a personal email that I've been using for years. I even tried using another email but it just said the same thing.

Comments

• Hi Juan,

Unfortunately, your college is no longer accepting applications from students with outlook.com emails. Please provide another email such as gmail in order for your application to submit.

• I accidently put I was a returning student, but I'm new to this particular college. How can I correct?

• @Saidahernandez13

Selecting returning student isn't going to hinder your application or delay the processing of your application. Your application should still be processed within 1-2 business days and you will receive your welcome email providing you with your student information. If you do not receive your welcome email within 1-2 business days of submitting it, please contact your records/admissions office at the college.

Thank you,

• Thank you Casey for your quick response. I received my acceptance notice today! Will proceed with My path steps.

Thank you once again. 😊

• Hello @Saidahernandez13

I see that you were able to successfully submit your online admissions application for Cerritos College at 7/30/2022 4:06 AM. Now that you have successfully submitted your admissions application please allow 1 to 2 business days for the college to contact you with your student information; e.g. student ID #, registration times, assessment information, and orientation. If it has been more than 1-2 business days, please contact your colleges records/admissions department.

If you have any further questions or would like to make any changes to your submitted online admissions application please contact your college's Admissions and Records office.

• I am receiving a Error:Failure tro Submit Application when I attempt to submit my application into Los Angeles Southwest College. Can I please have some assistance ?

• I need help with submitting my application to southwest

• Hello @nflores8144

I see that you were able to successfully submit your online admissions application for Los Angeles Southwest College at 8/02/2022 11:17 PM. Now that you have successfully submitted your admissions application please allow 1 to 2 business days for the college to contact you with your student information; e.g. student ID #, registration times, assessment information, and orientation. If it has been more than 1-2 business days, please contact your college's records/admissions department.

If you have any further questions or would like to make any changes to your submitted online admissions application please contact your college's Admissions and Records office.

• Hello @Carterjay43

Please reach out to the California Community Colleges Help Desk at 1-877-247-4836 24 hours a day 7 days a week. An agent will need to have you on the phone to be able to troubleshoot on the phone with you to find what the root issue with the application submission is.