I’m having difficulty accessing my account. Please advise.

wendyrain
edited April 4 in Apply To College

Answers

• Hi Wendy,

Please contact the OpenCCC helpdesk below for assistance in recovering your account.

California Community Colleges Helpdesk

1-877-247-4836

• wendyrain
    edited April 4

I called and spoke to a rep Ticket- # 724736. i was told because my account has been inactive for so long , it shows as error although my email is sowing an account that I can't access. I am waiting for a call back from tech support .

Thanks

wendy

• Hi @wendyrain

You are welcome. Please wait for the call back from tech support to get help with recovering your account.

• I cannot get passed the sign in page, it keeps looping from sign in to password back to sign in, It is SOOOOOOOO frustrating, please fix it,

• I am still unable to access / recover my account . The original ticket number - 724736. I was told it had been fixed but hasn’t.

• Hi @wendyrain

I show an email was sent to you yesterday around 9:59 AM from Tech Support Casey requesting additional information but you have not replied back yet. Please check your inbox and reply so that Tech Support Casey can assist you in recovering your account.

• It keeps looping back to phone number format is wrong - i did all the possible formats but it does not get me anywhere else after signing in and verified. Waste of time and very frustrating.

• Hello @Maevela

Please reach out to the California Community Colleges Help Desk at 1-877-247-4836 24 hours a day 7 days a week or by email at [email protected]. Please provide the following to assist with locating your account to assist you with your account recovery. Please DO NOT respond to this post with your information, or we will have to take down your post to protect your privacy.

Full Name (First Middle Last):

Old Email Contact (if known):

Current Email:

Old Phone on account (if known):

Current Mobile Number:

College Applying To:

DOB:

CCCID if known:

• I am having trouble receiving a verification code did I exceed my limit of codes.

• Hello @Neecie

The information on your OpenCCC account is outdated. Please call our Helpdesk so an agent can assist you with updating your information. Agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 877-247-4836.

Thank you,