I cannot recover my account

It says i have an account and i try to recover it but it says unexpected error. I don't believe I have an account, but if I do I cannot recover it

Answers

• why am i having so much trouble with my account

• Hi @jasminejohnson

I see you were able to login and submit your enrollment application. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Please allow 1-2 business days to receive an email from your college providing you with your student information.

Thank you,

• Hi @Sandman59

I have emailed you from [email protected] Please refer to your inbox and respond with the additional requested information.

Thank you,

• Who do I contact, in order to help me recover my account?

• Hi @esoj329

Please contact our 24/7 helpdesk at 1-877-247-4836 for assistance in recovering your OpenCCC account.

• Hello support, I cannot recover my account, I have tried over and over again I tried to create a new account that didn't work, I tried recover account that didn't work it asked me for my birthday and my last name and it says contact support it will not allow me in. Thank you

• Hello Mjorfanides,

Please reach out to the California Community Colleges Help Desk at 1-877-247-4836 24 hours a day 7 days a week or by email at [email protected]. Please provide the following to assist with locating your account to assist you with your account recovery. Please DO NOT respond to this post with your information, or we will have to take down your post to protect your privacy.

Full Name (First Middle Last):

Old Email Contact (if known):

Current Email:

Old Phone on account (if known):

Current Mobile Number:

College Applying To:

CCCID if known: