How can I recover my account if they have my wrong email?

I am trying to recover my account but I provided the wrong email address and I am not able to obtain any information.

Answers

• Hello,

I am trying to recover my account but the email I have on file does not work or is active anymore. I need help recovering my account.

Thank you

• @Anneliseaffonso1 @lesliervn @aislynn04

If your information on your OpenCCC account is no longer valid, please call our Helpdesk so an agent can assist you with getting that information updated so you can request a verification code to create a new password. You can reach us at 877-247-4836 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Thank you,

• Hello,

I am trying to access my account but the email that I had for my account is no longer active, and I would like to enroll

for the fall 2022 classes. Can you please help me reset my account with my current email?

Thank you.

• Hello @BakerM22

Please call our Helpdesk for assistance. Once we can verify you are the account owner, we can update your information so you can create a new password and log in. Please call us at 877-247-4836 where agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Thank you,

• Only way to recovery my account is calling. There is no other way?

• Hi @edgomez4638

When recovering an account, you can recover your account by calling or emailing our helpdesk.

• Hello. I am having the same problem that the system does not recognize my sign in information. I just did a register on this helpdesk platform and I just sent an email and I did not know a list of recipients and found ccchelp by entering a letter. I have read the responses on this thread and I have done that, called the 877#, and I gave my information to the lady and gave her my official school email and she added it to her system and she sent me an email ticket, as I recall, with a code while we were on the phone and that she would relay it to someone else for assistance and I have not received a call back or an emailed response when I responded to the email they sent me and it has been two weeks. So I do not understand why this is happening.

• Hello @msacmaria18

I was able to locate your support ticket and an agent will be reaching out to you directly to assist you.

• I accidently sent the wrong email and I need help fixing the issue. I am trying to enroll. Thank you.

• Hello @deanda2125

Please reach out to our Helpdesk [email protected] and provide the following so that an agent can assist you with your questions one on one. Please DO NOT respond to this post, or we will have to take down your post to protect your privacy.

Full Name:

Old Email Contact if known:

Current Email:

Mobile Phone Number:

College Applying To:

DOB:

• Hello, I am trying to recover my account but it's not letting me because the email is supposed to say .com and I dont know why it says .con.

• @karlaxmtz

Please call the Helpdesk so that an agent can assist you with recovering your OpenCCC account. You can reach us at 877-247-4836 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Thank you,