CCC Account is disabled

I am trying to apply to my community colleges but I have run into an issue with my CCC account. I tried to create a CCC account with my email address. It says I have an account with this email address. I then try to reactivate my account with my DOB and Last name. And then I get an error message stating that my DOB and/or Last name is incorrect. I have gotten multiple tickets in trying to resolve the issue, however the first guy never gave me a ticket number via email address. I then called again and got a new ticket number because it has been over 2-5 days. My window for applying to my schools program starts March 15, 2022 to be able to get a spot in my schools program so I need this fixed ASAP!

Comments

• Hello Jessica,

I have emailed you regarding what you are experiencing. Please look for an email from [email protected] for additional information from me.

Thank you,

• I am also having the same problem as jessmess1 I apparently had created an account and it took me to a recovery account but it is not going through and it is saying that my account is disabled.

• Hi @Camis_garcia27,

I have created a ticket for you in our helpdesk regarding your disable account and emailed you. Please look for my email and respond so that we can help you sign back into your account. Thank You.

• I have also ran into the same problem these two had when trying to create my CCC account. I don’t recall making a CCC account and when trying to recover the account is says there has been an unexpected error.

• @gisOrtega

Please call the Helpdesk so that an agent can assist you with recovering your OpenCCC account. You can reach us at 877-247-4836 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Thank you,

• I have run into the same problema s well

• Hello @Singee24

I was not able to find a support ticket in the helpdesk, Please reach out to the California Community Colleges Help Desk at 1-877-247-4836 24 hours a day 7 days a week or by email at [email protected]. Please provide the following to assist with locating your account to assist you with your account recovery. Please DO NOT respond to this post with your information, or we will have to take down your post to protect your privacy.

Full Name (First Middle Last):

Old Email Contact (if known):

Current Email:

Old Phone on account (if known):

Current Mobile Number:

College Applying To:

CCCID if known: