Why can't I create my CCC profile?

Every-time I try to enter a password to finish my account it just brings me back to the top of the page with a red rectangle and a option that says "need help contact support"

Answers

• trying to create profile but it keeps bringing me back to the top. ask me to call support?

• I have the same problem can you please help me

• @Martin @agaytan @jadaflores

Hello,

Please check your email inboxes. I have emailed you from [email protected] with additional information to assist with creating your OpenCCC accounts.

Thank you,

• I am having the same problem. Can you help me please?

• i'm having trouble creating my account

• I'm Having the same problem. I cant create a account

• Please provide more information with what you are experiencing.

• I am struggling with the same thing. Everytime I try to create an account I get the red bar (like in the picture) above.

• Same issue here... have tried multiple times over multiple days. Cleared the cache, did all the things. Just staring at a screen that continually tells me that the credentials section is incomplete... over and over and over and over. Been the longest "two minutes estimated" ever.

Please help!

• I have the same problem as the original post. After completing all 3 steps for account creation and clicking Create Account, it does not finish creating the account and instead it brings me back to the top of the account creation page with that Red bar, saying "Need Help?"

• I've been having the same issue as the original post. I hope the issue is fixed soon!

• i have been having the same issue. pls help me

• It keeps sending me back to that same page.

• I am having the same issue. Can you help me?

• Hello,

Please call our Helpdesk so an agent can assist with creating your OpenCCC account once they can verify there is no existing account. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 877-247-4836.

Thank you,

• I have the same problem , help please

• Hi @Cinthya23

Can you explain to me what the problem is in order for me to correctly assist you?

• Same issue I can't create an account

• Hello @jorgelover

Please reach out to our Helpdesk [email protected] and provide the screen shot of the error message that you are seeing as well so that an agent can assist you with your questions one on one. Please DO NOT respond to this post, or we will have to take down your post to protect your privacy.