For College-specific Issues
Please reach out to your college for questions regarding your Student ID, Student Portal login, Financial Aid, Student Email, Transcripts, Course Registration and Counseling Appointments.

For Account Recovery & CCCApply Issues
Phone: (877) 247-4836 or Email: [email protected] 
TTY Phone Number (for the Hearing Impaired Only): (877) 836-9332

503 error for Santa Monica College when applying

Hi!

The site will not let me sign in and apply for Santa Monica College and SMC only. Who do I contact to fix this?

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi @kevmauer,

The issue with the 503 Error has been resolved. You should be to complete your application submission to your college now. I would suggest clearing your cache and history on your browser before beginning your application process, clearing your cache & history can fix certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

• No it does not work. It glitches at the educational section and sends me to another 503.

• Hello @kevmauer

This issue was ongoing and intermitted and now has been fixed. Please try to complete the application to submit if you run into any other, please attempt to create your account, log in and apply. If you are still having an issue with this process please email [email protected] with a screenshot of the error message as well the following information as at what step you are seeing the message when visiting the site.

• Screenshot of Error:
    • Full Name:
    • Old Email Contact:
    • Mobile Phone Number:
    • College Applying To:
    • DOB:
    • CCCID (if they have one):

We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you

• this sight won't let me log in because of this 503 , is there anyway I can get some help

• Hello @kristiej935

It looks like you were able to successfully move past the error. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. Please allow 1-2 business days for the college to process your application and email your student information to you.

Thank you,