How come everytime I tryto apply itsays "You have an existing account with this information already

ive never made an account before too

Answers

• How come they said my account already exist..but this is my frist time of applying

• Hello,

I have emailed you from [email protected] to request additional information from you and further assist you. Please check your inbox.

Thank you,

Casey

• This is my first time applying but here it says you have already an account. when i try to recover it does not recognize my date of birth or last name.

• Hi @shuaib94,

If you are having trouble recovering your account, please submit a helpdesk ticket to our support agents by emailing the support email below. In order to process your request as soon as possible, please provide a screenshot of the message regarding a pre-existing account along with your First Name, Last Name, DOB & Mobile phone number.

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]

• Hello @gg213ny ,

I have created a ticket and emailed you in regards to the error message you are receiving. Please refer to your inbox for an email from [email protected] for further instructions.

Thank you,

• i am getting an error when i am done completing application

• I forgot my password

• Hello @derikrizo92

Please send a screen shot of what you are experiencing to [email protected] so an agent can assist with what is happening. You can also call the Helpdesk at 877-247-4836 and agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

• @JaimeMarron1

Please call our Helpdesk so an agent can assist you with recovering your OpenCCC account. You can call us at 877-247-4836 and agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Thank you,