Cannot create an account - Invalid Phone number

Trying to create an account and I keep getting the same issue "invalid phone number".

I am able to start the process using email verification.

I have tried 10 different numbers , 2 different browsers, tried using my cell phone and nothing is working. I have even tried to switch to landline and it still gives me the same issue.

FYI- I do put the whole number in. I have even tried inserting dashes.

I called the phone number to talk with some one and was on hold for almost 2 hours and she accidentally hung up on me. :(

Answers

• Hello @dmsando

To better assist you with your questions please reach out to our helpdesk If you have any further questions or concerns please let us know. California Community Helpdesk is available 24 hours a day, 7-days a week. If you email the helpdesk please provide the screenshots you provided above so an agent will be able to use that information when troubleshooting this issue with you.

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]

• steven676
    edited February 12

I need help

• Hello,

Please let us know how we can assist you today. You can also contact our Helpdesk at 877-247-4836. Agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Thank you,

• This same thing is happening to me and nobody can help. I was on phone for 5 hours two weeks ago and the person said they would elevate it and got back to me 15 days later (yesterday) with no resolution. Just asking for all the information that i've already provided.

• @haser3209

I have emailed you from [email protected] Please check your inbox and reply to my request so I can try to assist with your account recovery.

• Hi I am having the same issue and havent been able to resolve it please help me out if you can

• Hi @NoahFRoss

I see you were able to create your account and apply to the college. Please allow 1-2 business days to receive your student information via email, providing you with your next steps.

Thank you,