I am trying to register online

I would like to speak with counselor I have transcripts from previous school


  • I need guidance on what to do

  • Hello @basicomplexx

    To schedule an appointment with your counselor please reach out to your colleges Counseling department. Once you have made the appointment with the counselor you will be able to review the information from your transcripts.

  • I want to know if the counseling department can help my apply to the college. I tried on line but it rejects me every time. thank you

    Terry Laffin

  • Hello Terry,

    Our Helpdesk can assist you with your enrollment application. Please feel free to call an agent at 877-247-4836 where agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

    Thank you,

  • I'm a returning student. How do I register online for summer classes?

  • Hi @omcguire

    I see you just submitted your application today to El Camino College. Please contact them when you can register for your summer courses.

  • I'm an older adult, and I'm trying to register for a life-long learning, noncredit summer class.

  • Hi @baraboowi

    I see you have already submitted your admissions application today to Southwestern College. Please contact the college so that they can provide you with information on how to register for the non-credit life-long learning course. If you need additional assistance with this, I recommend that you schedule a counseling appointment with an academic counselor at the college. Thank You.