Why am I getting an Error Message when I try and submit my Admissions application?

FAQ
FAQ
edited February 11 in Apply To College

If you're getting an error message when trying to submit your admissions application, from the 'My Applications' page select 'Edit My Account' and add your 'Country' in the 'Permanent Address' field. Once the country is added, the fields will populate for you to enter your entire address. When you are finished adding click 'Save'. Then you will be able to submit your enrollment application to your college.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our team is working diligently to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

If you continue to see errors please contact the California Community Colleges Helpdesk:

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]

Comments

• rrestar
    edited February 9

• I am having the same issue as the person above. The system doesn't allow me to continue with the application. it stops in step 3

• Hello @Sandoval0809

I see that you were able to successfully submit your online admissions application for East Los Angeles College at 2/10/2022 12:08 AM. Now that you have successfully submitted your admissions application please allow 1 to 2 business days for the college to contact you with your student information; e.g. student ID #, registration times, assessment information, and orientation. If it has been more than 1-2 business days, please contact your colleges records/admissions department.

If you have any further questions or would like to make any changes to your submitted online admissions application please contact your college's Admissions and Records office.

• c_agbay
    edited February 10

Same error and doesn't go further, with either phone or email

• Hello @c_agbay

Please reach out to our helpdesk for assistance with your questions about the account creation issue. The Helpdesk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone or email

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]

• Hello,

The application error has been resolved. Please clear your cache and history and try once more to submit your enrollment application. Please let us know if you experience any issues.

This discussion has been closed.