For College-specific Issues
Please reach out to your college for questions regarding your Student ID, Student Portal login, Financial Aid, Student Email, Transcripts, Course Registration and Counseling Appointments.

For Account Recovery & CCCApply Issues
Phone: (877) 247-4836 or Email: [email protected] 
TTY Phone Number (for the Hearing Impaired Only): (877) 836-9332

New student

Hi there, I'm new student at CCSF, I'm San Mateo community college and would like to transfer to CCSF, but when I was try to apply I couldn't. It Not allow me to apply as new student or recovery account. Could someone help me please?

Answers

• Hello @Edersonzanette @CarolCarroll

Please reach out to our helpdesk and we will be able to assist you with your account questions.

If you have any further questions or concerns please let us know. Call center is available 24 hours a day, 7-days a week.

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]

• hi hello i asking f what steps to enroll 1st time student

• Hi @eglotyong

I see you have already completed the first step which is submitting your application to the college. Please allow the college time to process your application and email you back with your student ID number along with the next step of the registration process.

• I entered [email protected], yet, I got back [email protected]oo.com, which I never entered. All other information was accepted.

• Hi @GEORGESQUINT,

Please contact our helpdesk so we can assist you with your account issue.

California Community Colleges Help Desk

1-877-247-4836

[email protected]

• Hello

My name is Aleksandr Bederman. I like to apply for Newport Beach college 2023 classes and the registration not going well. Maybe, I did something before, but I do not have the information.

Please help me with an application for the spring semester of 2023.

Thank you!

• Hello @bydreamm

Please call the Helpdesk so that an agent can assist you with recovering your OpenCCC account. You can reach us at 877-247-4836 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

• I’m deaf and new student . I’m looking for class Braids, artist, exercise and other skills something like that

• Hello @Deon58

We recommend visiting your college's homepage to search their class offerings for this term, there are 116 colleges state-wide that offer a variety of classes, that you could get enrolled into. Once you have found the college that offers your classes your first step will be to create an OpenCCC/CCCApply account and then submit a Free online application with your account so you can get started with the registration process.

Below are the steps on how to create an OpenCCC account and apply to the college:

1.) Please begin at CCCApply.org

2.) From the search bar on the left-hand side of the screen enter the college you are applying to, click the 'Apply' link, and you will be directed to OpenCCC.

3.) Select 'Create an Account.' Enter your email to receive a verification code you will be required to enter to get started.

4.) After entering your verification code, move forward with creating your OpenCCC account.

5.) Once your OpenCCC account is created, log in and select 'Start a New Application' to begin the online application.

Once you have submitted an application to a college it can take 1-2 business days to receive your student ID and enrollment information. If more than 2 business days have passed and you have not been contacted by your college, please call our Helpdesk to confirm your application was submitted successfully.

• Hi

I’m deaf and new student that I’m going join start class at spring semester and I need your help for financial aid, new student ID, more etc and is there interpreter and class?? Please email me or call me anytime

I’m looking forward to start class on spring semester

• Hi @Deon58,

Each college does have a Disabled Student Program & Services (DSPS) office that can assist you with getting assistance and information on their services. You will need to contact your College DSPS office so they can provide you with the information you are looking for.